Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dead or if Buried alive?

Looking at my last post on this blog it makes me wonder or feel that did I lose all my creativity and imagination or is it lost with the whacking I received few months back? I always wanted to write something with the ideas coming up now and then but never actually got time to sit and write anything or put it on to paper(I am not so lazy too :P). May be its because my life has become so flurrying with so many things to do. I have to worry about my exams, prepare for the project, study for GRE and I also have to lie around doing nothing, just watching movies and stuff. Wherz the time for all this for me?

Or is it possible that it is not the lack of time that has affected my blogging activity but just that I am empty of any imagination to think of anything worth writing? With so much going on, its gives us little time to think and ponder over it. Only the quality of my next blog will tell whether my imagination is dead or if itz buried alive.

Hope i keep blogging frequently... :)

0 comments: