Friday, March 12, 2010

Broken...

My life is a real bitch. Harder it plays with me greater the satisfaction it attains.
On a chilly wintry night, I was standing on our building terrace and trying to observe the vacuum that has created a void in my life. Grotesque of problems appears to be dangling around my head.
I shut my eyes n tried to hide myself. Burning orange blue flame hurt my eyes. Chilled air seems to be searing my mind. I opened my eyes and raised my fingers to wipe the water droplets, slowly dripping on my burning cheeks, like water droplets on a hot plate.

I sat at the corner of the building where none can find me and started thinking of my life again which was useless. My throat is choked… Full of noises deep inside my windpipe, as if some1 is silting my throat. As if blood was flowing out of invisible wound. Then I called up my friend who has no time for me and then as I couldn’t bear the pain so I started to slit my wrist. It wasn’t hard for me as I have become an expertise in it.

My heart pounds harder, as if I wanna cry with a bursting laughter.

My arms open up, ready to dive in this melancholic sky.

I wish I cud have died.


Nowhere to run 
No where to hide 
I grab the blade as I sit alone 

I drag the blade across my skin 
It starts to bleed 
Bleeding like a waterfall 

I don’t cut because I want to die 
I cut to release the hurt inside 
I self harm to help me be that little bit better 
I sit alone to do these things cause it’s safer 
~Dead Dreamer!

1 comments:

KSK said...

Retard!! Retarrddd :P Go Die...