Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shout out!!!

Yesterday, I was thinking about a topic for my blog. I'd even asked KSK, and he kept throwing random topics at me like: childhood, love, parents, pets, etc.
Errrr.....Childhood? NO WAY! i dont want to remember all my history and feel sad now. past z past....
Love? ummm.....NO, THANK YOU! i have written enuf & got so many questions on it which i cudnt answer.... I have to cool my anger off. Grrrr....
Parents? well...no need to elaborate on this.
Pets? YUCK! I've never had pets, I don't have one, and I will never have one in the future, EVER.
Summer? aaahhhh..... cant beat the heat so no mood in thinking of it.
Winter? bbbrrrrrrrr...cold! By the way, did you know that Winter season will start on December 21st?
Festivals? what about it...? I'm not gonna waste time writing blogs about it. I mean don't people already know the history and the traditions? I don't think readers would waste time reading the same knowledge they already posses in their brains.

So these were some of the ideas that KSK kept throwing at me, but they were too general. I can't elaborate on them unless I have profound knowledge about them, and I really don't ! :(
I thot of writing topics like ksk did in his blog.... aaahhh but i cudnt as im in no mood to write such a looonnggggg posts.
So, since this topic is about randomness, here are some of the activities that took place in my life after the 7th (last day of my exam)
We celebrated Abhinav's Birthday. The cake was yummy! :) We had a nice bike ride all over the nite.... almost covered half part of hyderabad i hope.
Yea n also i met ma skul frnds.... but dat was not so interesting as some of ma frnds were busy in their schedule so i cudnt catch 'em. We watched 99 movie... uff dat was d most boring movie i have ever watched i think. I cudnt even judge wat the movie was all abt....

Next topic?...I DON'T KNOW! :(
Suggestions are welcomed with love and open arms! :)




PS:I wrote this blog informally, so try to skip the mistakes and overlook the informality of the blog! :)
Thanx to ksk for helping me out, i think i haven't this enough! lol....
I haven't edited this post (again) as my mom is yelling at me to get off the pc and...umm...do whatever is done in the morning!...lol...

1 comments:

KSK said...

fucker!! thank me? Did you ever dare to do that?
Now you did it in your blog and I'm gonna kick the shit outta ur ass... fuck u idiot!!

Anyways.. nice thots about randomness... Rock on\m/