Monday, May 25, 2009

Boredom..

Last 2 weeks were absolute monotonous...Same old good things happening n same old craps hittin my head back... I am not frustrated...i am not irritated..but surely i am bored..
The thots of 'hw can i kill boredom', made me even more bored.. :(

Why are things still the same.. y isnt the world around me changing..Y does the neighbour's dog still bark at me, y does the pretty gal next door still gives me the 'who r u' look... :P Its all the same..its all boring.

To beat boredom, i thot of watchin cartoon, but tom was chasin jerry even now n jerry made tom a fool again. Still the same old thing, y don they give tom a chance... lol. Then i switched to cricket, it was all the same, fours sixes and out. I donno kno, y dont they change the rules for a change... then i looked at the sky, it was still blue( it wasnt about to rain,lol)...

I thot of checkin the mail, the first mail i saw was a forward(which infact was sent by me around a month back)... Hey you.. I am nt crazy... i am jus bored...!

Perhaps the world's second crime is boredom. The first is being a bore... So i think i have become a criminal nw ... :O
Then i thot of writin the blog... Hey, guess what i am not bored nw ..But i have made u guys bored..So thats a change ... :D

So now on, if u wanna kill boredom, make ur friends bored... Try it.. it works... i have jus tried it with this blog ... lol =))

2 comments:

KSK said...

This fucker was busy partying with myriad mermaids fondling him and now, he talks of boredom..WTF??

and To Deeks,
Believe me,the girl next door doesn't give you the "who are u" look rather it's kind of a
"Be Mine sexy!!" look..

Shilpa said...

u really get bored deeks?? i dunt think so.... ur sucha kinda person dat u enjoy each n evry moment as tho dats d last moment of ur life...
u do some alternate or d other 2 overcome bore. so stop bluffing us ok...